Baby Relax 'Toddles' - Wednesday 4th Nov 9.30 - 10.30am
Booking for Baby Relax Toddles Session Wednesday 4th Nov 9.30 - 10.30
Place admits ONE adult and ONE child. If you wish to bring a partner you will need to books two spaces. (Sorry - blame Covid!)
This session is for babies from newborn, toddling and walking. The age limit is 2 (session admittance expires on 2nd Birthday)
You will be emailed all details you need for coming to the session. Please allow a few days for us to email the information to you - it's not sent automatically.
Please read information below before booking;
Baby Relax refund policy.
- The purchase of your place is for that particular date and time. It is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Due to COVID-19 we have limited spaces and have less flexibility in moving your booking. However, you may wish to offer your space to a friend. However, we MUST be notified by 8am on the morning of the session, of the changes otherwise they will not be granted access.
- All attendees must wear a mask whilst inside the sessions. There will be masks available upon the door for a small donation towards the equipment upkeep, if you should forget yours. We reserve to refuse entry to you should comply. You will not be issued a refund. (Mask are not compulsory to those who can’t wear them for medical and extenuating circumstances)
- You will be expected to sign a terms and conditions agreement upon entry, once this is signed, you need not sign it at further sessions. If you do not sign it, you will be refused entry and no refund will be given.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to those who are deemed unwell or present COVID-19 symptoms. You will not be issued a refund.
- Your temperature will be taken at the door, anyone presenting with a high temperature will not be granted entry. You will not receive a refund
- If Baby Relax/Toddles needs to close for any reason you will be issued with a full refund for any sessions outstanding.
- By making any booking you agree to the terms and conditions laid out above. All terms and agreement are for the safety of you, other attendees and us the staff. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Wednesday 9.30 - 10.30
- Starts Wednesday 4th Nov October
- 1 weekly sessions
- Ideal for Newborn to 2 years
Wigston Liberal Club — View on Google Maps
What can I expect at a session?
Story Imagin-ory is a Story Telling Class with a difference! We bring our stories to life through activities, singing, sign language, simple phonics and traditional storytelling.
• Strong Focus on Early Years Communication
• Friendly and affordable
• Socially Conscious